Making an appointment with Dr. Hastings is easy! To understand what to expect please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also information about our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in podiatric care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Required for First Visit
- Financial Medical HIPAA Agreement
- New Patient-Intake Form
- Medical History and Chief Foot Complaint Form
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Release of Medical Records Request Form
- Custom Molded Orthotic Coverage Check
- Orthotic Instructions
- Pre-Operative Instructions
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Directions and Parking
From I-5/Highway 217 Junction Take the Kruse Way exit towards Lake Oswego. Turn right on Boones Ferry Road and travel approximately 1 mile, then turn left on Bryant Road. Travel 1 block and turn left into our driveway.
We are across the street from the Zupan's Market parking lot and La Provence restaurant in the small strip mall where a photo shop is. We are also across from the Lake Oswego Academy of Dance :)
Please enter your zip code or city, state below for door-to-door directions